Morning Sign Out sponsors several student-run campus organizations that are affiliated with our main organization. These are a separate entity from the Core organization (the group of staff involved with the day to day production of Morning Sign Out). They act as a hub where we can make real world changes in improving public health, provide community service opportunities, and also give members a sample of what our operations are like. They additionally also act as places for students to find mentors and friends, especially at large college campuses. MSO campus organizations also have many other benefits:
- flexibility in terms of where and how to work – you can participate in our organization completely online, or you can choose to participate in campus events
- flexibility in terms of when to participate – unlike the Core organization, there is no expected weekly time commitment or pressure to meet deadlines, so you can participate as your academic schedule allows
- apply your knowledge and skills to the real world and play a key public health role in improving the public’s literacy in science and medicine
- create and lead new community service opportunities and partnerships
- abundant leadership opportunities in a rapidly growing organization, and a promotion schedule for veteran members
- freedom to develop new projects and opportunities – if you want to help create something new and amazing, you can do whatever you want and make it a reality with the resources of the Core organization behind you
- develop references and letters of recommendation
Details on how the campus organizations work can be found at the guide here.
Apply now to register with a MSO campus organization below!
Want to start a campus organization at a campus not listed in the form above? Shoot an e-mail to email@example.com!